Farmers can check PM Kisan Beneficiary status online with just few clicks in the easiest way possible. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme that aims to provide all small and marginal farmers with a minimum income support of Rs. 6000 per year. It is a 75,000-crore scheme funded by the Indian government. Around 125 million farmers can benefit from it.
The Government has already released six installments of the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The sixth installment was released in August and is about to pay-out the seventh installment anytime now. Farmers must check the beneficiary list as well as status.
In order to get the PM Kisan Beneficiaries status under PM Kisan Yojana, you need to follow these simple steps-
1– Visit the official website provided by the government- www.pmkisan.gov.in/
2 – Look for farmers corner on the right side of the page. Many options will be visible here.
3– Now click on ‘beneficiary status‘ to check your PM-Kisan status.
4 – Now, enter your State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village properly or you will not get the correct data.
5 – Simply click on ‘Get Report’
6 – Your details will appear on the screen
There are 11.45 Crore Beneficiaries already. The statistics are as follows:-
- 3,16,01,224 beneficiaries in the first installment DEC-MAR 2018-19
- 6,63,16,797 beneficiaries in the second installment APR-JUL 2019-20
- 8,75,72,395 beneficiaries in the third installment AUG-NOV 2019-20
- 8,94,53,427 beneficiaries in the fourth installment DEC-MAR 2019-20
- 10,46,08,503 beneficiaries in the fifth installment APR-JUL 2020-21
- 10,20,69,081 beneficiaries in the sixth installment AUG-NOV 2020-21
- 9,06,22,972 beneficiaries in the seventh installment DEC-MAR 2020-21
The income support fund will be directly transferred into the farmer’s bank account. All the information related to the disbursal of money will be notified to the farmers through their registered mobile number via SMS.
Also, the Modi Government has launched a special campaign for the Saturation of all PM-Kisan beneficiaries with Kisan Credit Cards or KCC. Kisan Credit Card Scheme was launched in 1998 that helped the farmers to get timely access to credits.